Unacceptable Sites, Content & few reasons why submissions are not approved:
1. No adult sites or adult related content.
3. No sites broken links.
4. No illegal sites containing copyright destruction, violence, fraud, child pornography,
racism, vulgarity, warez, or viagra type.
5. Do not submit subfolder, use the top-level domain or maximum sub domain.
6. A site submitted to an inappropriate category shall not be added.
7. Inappropriate CAPITALIZATION of words.
8. Including product pricing and special offers. These are subject to change and are
therefore not accepted.
9. Repeated & excessive use of exclamation marks !
10. In Description area Including owner name, email address, phone number, keyword or
11. Submissions via email are not accepted.
12. Duplicate site submission in various category.
13. Do not submit sites that are under construction or with almost no content please.
14. Foreign language sites can be submitted to the non-english language category of the
“Regional” or “World” category.
15. Please write a quality description with complete sentences.
'Articles' Submission Guidelines
Your article Must not be a submission of the exact same article as one that you already submitted. Some authors have submitted the same article multiple times with only a few words changed in the body.
The articles that you submit must be your own work
You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
No affiliate links!
The articles that you submit to 'Add Good Sites.Com' should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL's of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
Submitting your articles to 'Add Good Sites.Com' does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind
You will not receive compensation from 'Add Good Sites.Com' or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory
We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting
Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.
These editorial guidelines are designed to help you understand what we accept and don't accept for inclusion in our article database. Before you submit to our site, we appreciate if you read this page first.
Html links are allowed only in the article body, don't overdo it. An article with a bunch of links simply looks like an advertisement, and will not be accepted. A good limit is two or three links.
Do not use ALL CAPS for the title. If you submit a title using all caps, we will change it to upper and lower caps, or we might reject the article all together. Html is not allowed in the title
Please keep your article a reasonable length. The preferred length of an article is 400 to 900 words.
We allow a maximum of 10 articles to be submitted by each person daily.
And lastly, please make sure of the category you submit to.
This will ensure your article gets accepted sooner.